Don’t Dump Your Electronics. Donate Them!
Any Brand, Any Condition, It’s all GOOD!
Out-of-date workstations and devices are worth a lot to Goodwill. In fact, we’ve partnered with Dell’s Reconnect program to help you easily and responsibly recycle household electronic wares. Bring computers and peripherals to any participating Goodwill Industries of Greater Nebraska retail location and we’ll give you a receipt. Helping save the planet isn’t just tax-deductible. It’s free!
Items Accepted through Dell Program:
Dell Reconnect accepts any brand of used computer equipment in any condition. We also accept just about anything that can be connected to a computer.
- Desktop Computers – See Hard Drives, below.
- Laptop Computers – See Hard Drives, below.
- Printers – Either laser & inkjet printers
- Scanners – If the glass is broken, place the scanner in a cardboard box lined with a large plastic garbage bag. Seal the box and clearly label it with “broken scanner” and the date.
- Hard Drives (External or Internal) – Dell and Goodwill Industries of Greater Nebraska do not accept liability for lost or confidential data or software. You are responsible for backing up any valuable information and erasing sensitive data from the hard drive before dropping it off. (If you want to completely erase the hard drive, you can find a number of free services available online.)
- Wired or Wireless Keyboards
- Wired or wireless Mice
- Wired or wireless Mics
- Wired or wireless Speakers – With or without cables
- Cords & Cables – Including power cords & USB cables
- Ink and Toner Cartridges – Full or empty
- Software – Please include the license key.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Retail Store Donation Drop-off Locations
Distance Range Radius: KM